Header Ads

"I Never Claimed To Be Pius Anyim's Daughter" - Actress Blessing Anyim


Popular actress, Blessing Anyim has cleared the air on the widely circulated news of her being Senator Anyim Pius Ayim's daughter.

In a video posted on her Instagram page, @itsablessingg, the actress revealed it's not the first time people think she's the former senate President's daughter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZUKz60lsdM/

She posted; "My attention has been drawn to articles claiming that I am Pius Anyim's daughter. The news article has gone viral, and I am obliged to clear the air that I am not his daughter. People always mistake me for his daughter all the time because of my last name, especially when I'm in Lagos and the airport too., they assume that I am his daughter based on my last name.

"I am not his daughter, I never claimed to be his daughter. Those who spread the rumour did it on their own. I do have a father who happens to be in senate in Rivers State. Other than that I am not connected to know any politician not even Pius Anyim."

According to her, considering the fact that her father is a Senator representing East Rivers State, many people don't ask to clear their impressions.

She added, "When people learn I'm a senator's daughter, once they know I bear Anyim, they don't ask me to clarify if Pius Anyim is my father."

No comments