Header Ads

BREAKING!! Nnamdi Kanu Claims Buhari Is Not In Nigeria , Reveals Shocking Details


He told his supporters that he would be
appearing in court for his hearing and
directed them to “burn down” Nigeria if he
is rearrested.Nnamdi Kanu, leader of Indigenous People
Of Biafra (IPOB), affirmed that the person
presently ruling the country is not
Muhammadu Buhari, claiming that the
Nigerian government hired a look-alike to
stand in for the president.
“The man you are looking at on the
television is not Buhari, he is from Sudan.
After extensive plastic surgery they brought
him back. The person was taught Buhari’s
mannerisms and he came back deceiving all
of you. I can stand and prove who I am but
Buhari cannot do the same thing. He cannot
deceive Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB,” the IPOB
leader said.
Mr. Kanu also said that arresting him for his
secessionist agitation was “the worst
mistake” Mr. Buhari made. He told his
supporters that he would be appearing in
court for his hearing and directed them to
“burn down” Nigeria if he is rearrested.
“The worst mistake Buhari ever made was
to arrest me. I will break the zoo into
pieces. I am taking IPOB to Abuja on the
17th of next month for my court case.
There will be 2 million people in Abuja. We
take the battle to our enemies. You are
under oath and by virtue of that oath you
are under direct order from me, any day
you hear I have been arrested, to burn
down Nigeria to the ground.”
He also condemned The Sun Newspaper for
publishing untrue stories about him.
Debunking a report made by The Sun
newspaper that he is on the run, Mr. Kanu
blasted the newspaper for feeding the
people with lies.
“It wasn’t my wish to speak but the more I
keep quiet the more they keep lying. I am
under oath to defend IPOB and I will do so.
We can never, ever surrender. Don’t mind

No comments